Sunday, July 26, 2009

Photos

Originally we had intended to include more of these "large" photos for your enjoyment. Unfortunately being on the road and traveling to many places has made our reliable access to wifi rather sporadic, and when we do finally get a chance to DL them to the computer, we're a few days beyond that on the mobile blogging.

"But Michael," I hear you say, "why are telling us all of this?"

Because I can. Because. I. Can.

I'm including a few photos from Utah. I haven't DL'd the Texas photos but I will. Eventually I will set up a flickr or photobucket site for all photos. (ANy suggestions? Is FLickr better or is there someplace else I should UL the photos?)

Hugs and kisses, we should be back in Knoxville by Wednesday at the latest.






No comments:

Post a Comment